Brash Industries Construction Services
Following is a summary of the services provided to developers by Brash Industries through the Storm Water Sampling and Analysis Program
- Provide storm water training for site superintendents and assistants.
- Conduct an on-site sample collection training session for designated sample collectors.
- Provide Certificates of Completion and laminated wallet sized proof of training I.D cards to training attendees.
- Develop a Field Tracking Form (FTF) for each discharge location and run-on location. The FTF provides the designated sampler with detailed information on sample location, sample collection analytes, and completion of all required forms.
- Provide sample collection kits for each site, including sample collection containers, sampling instructions, and sampling aids.
- Provide sample labels and instructions on label completion.
- Provide Chain of Custody (COC) documents and training on COC completion.
- Review sampling results with management and staff.
- Recommend modifications to BMPs, based upon sampling results after each rain event.
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) review and modification.
- Provide site specific Weather Triggered Action Plan (WTAP)
- Provide on-site subcontractor BMP training session.
- Provide Proposition 65 signage.
- * Technical Reports - To Comply with Notice of Violations
- * AQMD Rule 403- Fugitive Dust Emissions Compliance Audits and Training
- * Comprehensive SWPPP review for compliance to the Construction Permit SWPPP Preparation Checklist
- * State Water board document completion, NOIs, COIs, NOTs
* Not included in base program.
Annual Comprehensive Site Survey
Best Management Practices (BMP’s)
Compliance & Hazardous Waste Training
Improved Storm Water Run-Off
Notice of Violation Response
Report & Document Completion
SCAQMD Rule 403 Compliance
Sample Collection Training
Sampling Kits (if required)
San Jacinto Permit Compliance
Site Maps & SWPPPs
Storm Water Compliance Training
Trade & Subcontractor Storm Water Compliance Training
Certified CPESC and CPSWQ trainer
Spill Booms - for removal of oil from water
Bar Magnets -
The following links contain brochures that can be downloaded. Although somewhat similar each carries its own unique message.
If you wish, please contact Brash Industries by e-mail and the links will be sent to you electronically.
The brochures can be provided as storm water program compliance information documents for new home owners, and used in conjunction with the Change of Information form (COI).